-
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but you get eaten by a Grizzly Bear. I wish I had telekinesis.
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Username above you!
9/10
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: Jurassis Park 2042
Harvard and his men were not having a good day. The Rex obiviously was very hungry today. After devouring a raptor, three men, a dog, and a passing triceratops, the ...
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
8/10 Funny
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: Jurassis Park 2042
Harvard slowly crept in the weeds near the wounded raptor. Just moments before his tribe had hit the beast over five times with poison drenched spears. A few still stuck ...
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Alaskan Game Show Network (It will make sense later.)
"Get up Tom!' Screeched my grandmother, the smell of her smoldering cigarette burning my nostrils. "Sure grandma." To be honest, I had been awake now for nearly thirty minutes. She ...
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?
If I personally could be an animal I'd be a humpback whale. So magestic... for a deamon whatever ya' call it, I'd have to have a bet Albert Squirrel.
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Whats up with the new chat?
I think it's a good idea.
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Jurassis Park 2042
*Now if we want. I personally want more people to join before we start but if you want too, go ahead.*
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Telephone
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Spider Pig
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: funny words
Catsup (One of the many ways to spell Ketchup)
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
The Monkeys
Jan 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 Okay. I liked the first one better
Jan 5, 2008
