User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but you can't start it again. I wish Bella would stop hitting me in the head.

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 Good.

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    Harvard looked at the meager amounts of ammo gathered before him. They had only a few rounds left for the bigger and much more needed weapons. The pistol ammunition stock ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 Funny but overused.

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Eighteen Hundred Seconds~part II of III

    Good story. It sound a quite a bit like Halo in some ways, but much different. You did a good job of creating an very creepy setting. The scene in ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Do your ears hang low? (And Buffy Watkins-Gudakunst is my science teacher)

    Jan 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alaskan Game Show Network

    Well, no. But the story has barley started. I can give you a little sneak peek in what's to come. The rest of the book is going to involve the ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a Sweeny Todd avatar (I really want to see that movie!)

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Other Re: The Liberal-Fascist Party Manifesto

    This made me crack up. Then I finished laughing. Then I read it again just to laugh some more.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Juno

    I really want to see this movie (And have wanted ever since I saw the commercial)

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Beginning of Genocide in Kenya

    It's sad. It's so sad how much evil is in our world right now. Bhutto getting assassinated, terrorism, and now this. My god, there so little hope left for our ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Government now Decide your name (Italy

    I feel the government has no real right to intrude so far into your personal life. A name is personal and not something you are "assigned". It's sinful really. I'm ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alaskan Game Show Network

    In my rusty old van I slowly pull up to Be-Bop's house. It's was small, like most houses in Caliburogh. In fact in most ways its was just like every ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Mr. Burns (The Simpsons)

    Jan 6, 2008


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye