User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: The Scariest Story You Ever Did Read

    Noze! I post. There once was a little old house. Inside lived a little old mouse...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Cloverfield

    I heard somewhere it's about a giant space turd with little parasites inside? Is that what it's really about? If so...god I'm not seeing that movie.

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My Encounters with the Theremin

    Amazing! That's just what I was thinking. Is it some sort of medicine?

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Funny, but the words are a bit too small.

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 I simply love it because it's Rambo! RAMBO 4!!

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    "FIRE!" Harvard screamed as the large beast charged them, roaring triumphantly as it approached it's prey. But all of that changed once the bullets made contact with it's legs. The ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: George Orwell's Animal Farm

    Thank you. Do you know of any other books like Animal Farm? I'm currently very interested in political allegories.

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My Encounters with the Theremin

    A quick question...what in Sam Heck is a theremin?!? I'm asuming it's a musical instrument of some kind. Please clue me in.

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Portfolio

    I thought you did a great job on your photos. I really liked the statue one. A guess on what the first one picture is: A cat having a candy ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: An Anime Drawing I did a While Back

    I don't especially like it. I really don't like Anime in the first place, but setting that aside, it's not top notch. You might want to color it in marker ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Amelia's Photos

    I like them. The first one was really good and seemed like Artistic Photograph. The same cannot be said about picture two.

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    I just recently saw "I Am Legend." I thought it did a good job of competing with "Omega Man"

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: George Orwell's Animal Farm

    At first glance this book sounds as if it's a little kids book about a farm. It's not. It's actually a very well written political allegory. And it doesn't deal ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Juno

    I wondered why my local theater didn't have this movie as some of you out there might as be wondering. It turns out that Juno is a extended limited release. ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    da' bears

    Jan 8, 2008


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres