User avatar

MadHatter

  • Art & Photography Re: Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

    Ah...the sweet outdoors...grass. I haven't seen any of those in along time because of this stupid thing called Winter. Your pictures almost took me to the places you photographed them. ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Coffee Goth Girl

    Um...I really don't know what to say. If you were going for realistic, you failed miserably. Her arms are not postitioned like a real person would postition them, her hands ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: anything

    (Okay, I hope this is okay. If you don't want me being a velicoraptor just say.) Name: Jolec Age: 4 Gender: Male Species: Velicoraptor Appearance: Tall, fair skinned. Large black ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Who'll Drain the River for You?

    I felt this piece terribly disjointed and, dare I say, random. The flow, well, there was no flow other than the river you were talking about (heck I don't even ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Gorgon

    I have to say, what an interesting poem. I don't really get what your trying to get at (I believe it's a love story?) I agree with Phoebe, I don't ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Thomas Pinewood & The Grail Of Champions: 2.2 Magic Surp

    Okay, I really didn't find any grammatical mistakes (Although there might be some). Mostly, the storyline was so dang confusing. I've said it once and I'll say it again, you ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 To insightful for me. And yes, it's from a T.V. show.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Captain Part 1

    Okay, I like pirate stories, believe me. In fact, I wrote one. Not to sound rude but this story fails to meet my pirate story standards. 1. Captain does not ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 Like the book better than the movie though

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    10/10 Funny

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 Very insightfull...that's why I hate it.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    0/10 That's incorrect. Scotty doesn't know.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Cloverfield

    Yes, I heard it's in documentary form.

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    And very yellow teeth

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Cloverfield

    Okay, that's good. If it's about a giant space turd, you can count me out.

    Jan 9, 2008


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott