User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: anything

    Are we going to start or are we going to make characters for eternity?

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 It's Aslan, whats not to love?

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    da' bears

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 Not really sure...um...I like the RAWR part but...um...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House"

    To me, falling short could even be an 11/10. And I do mention that it's a play.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 Losing it's charm...and what does "angst" mean?

    Jan 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alaskan Game Show Network (It will make sense later.)

    Thanks Jabb. I critiqued your story as well. We're even. :)

    Jan 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas, Pt. 1

    A very interesting story. I really enjoyed it. Christmas horror story. My god it sounds like I wrote it! I have to disagree with most people on saying the "partridge ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    Harvard sat in his room in the Fortress (A fortiefied Empire State Building), his leg bloody and torn. Just hours before nearly the entire hunting party had been slaughtered by ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: heyheyhey

    Hello, I'm MadHatter. I'm sorry if my message isn't that long, I have to go. But I like to make a point of saying hi to new users. If you ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new :)

    The forum? I believe you mean the site. Well I hope I didn't scare you. Hi, I'm MadHatter, but you can call me Kyle. YWS can be difficult to get ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: The Red Car

    And if it is a story you want someone else to continue, you might want to post it in Storybooks. Please specify what you want done here. MH

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Coloring Pixel

    I really liked it...even with the bad word on there. But, you did the right thing by rating it PG-13 so I don't see a problem with it. I agree ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Orchard

    I really liked the second and seventh ones. They looked really professionall. Maybe a photographer would be a good career choice.

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House"

    When Ibsen wrote this play back in the 1800's, it was written to be a real shocker and delve into topics yet untouched by society. A woman standing up to ...

    Jan 11, 2008


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)