-
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
No I really do
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: The Wind
This is a really good poem. Kind of creepy. The main concept of this story is very well portrayed. But you want to know what killed it? The repetition. Like ...
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
Basket case
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
Laundry
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
You bet
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Sonnet #1
Your poem was, well, choppy. I know poetry can be written any way you choose, but this was a bit to odd (For lack of a better word.) Maybe you ...
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
Dryer
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: My Knight in Epitome Armor
That was really good. I'm not much for love story poems, but your poem changed my view on them. I actually read it about 10 times to find any mistakes. ...
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Never used
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
Charmin Ultra
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Call of duty 4.
I actually perfer Call of Duty 3 better. COD4 was just didn't live up to my expectations.
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Henrik Ibsen's "A Doll's House"
Just high standards.
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
My Pastor
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Help! I need a name for...
Oh...I came to late. I'll suggest a name though: The MadHatterworshiperonians
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but you ruin your T.V. I wish I had more reviews.
Jan 12, 2008
