-
Re: Boring Avatar Club
I've had several avatars over the course of my time on YWS, but none as good as the one I currently have (which also is my original avatar.)
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 It's cool, but I have no idea what it is.
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
8/10 Funny
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Klu Klux Klan
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Sure
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Poke Poke
*would post but I have to get off now...grrr...*
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 Love that movie
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Yes it is.
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
Poem
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
10/10 Funny
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/10 Kind of funny
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Known for having an avatar from the Dark Crystal
Mar 8, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Fire burning down everything you just said.
Mar 8, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, now they're worse. I wish I could write a decent song.
Mar 8, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 Okay
Mar 8, 2008
