User avatar

MadHatter

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alaskan Game Show Network

    The Caliburogh theater is much too small for our town. It was originally built when Caliburogh was booming (which is hard to believe due to our current economy). Our little ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    I know that they said that back in the 50's. Trust me on that one. I know a lot about the 50's. I'm just surprised you'd use it.

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Over White Sands

    Hey, I liked your poem. Very well written, and may I say somewhat creepy. You really have no clue what's happening. It really makes you think. But, I can't possibly ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: w00t

    The title alone got me to read it. "w00t" is a really good title simply because chatspeak is rarely used in good writing. Well, somewhat good writing. I felt that ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A l o n e

    Okay, I hate to break it to you, but this isn't very good as those above me have said. I felt it conveyed a emotion fairly well, but the writing ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    It was a good two hours after Harvard discovery of the dino-man and they were now presenting it to the High Council of the Fortress. The secratary nodded to Harvard ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Random members are the best

    I was random member once. I liked it. I wish you got some award for it, but, anyone can be a random member so everyone except Firestarter.

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: magnetic poetry

    Oooh...aren't these the little words that you put on your fridge? I do this all the time! We have one at church and itstead of doing something churchy I do ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    I agree with Azila. This piece was quite short and more like a joke than a story. If you want this to be a story, elaborate so more. Do something ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Jack finally has 6000 posts!

    Yay Jack. I wish I had 6000 points. Maybe people would love me then...like my parents who starve me...(Not really)

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    7/10 Okay, but it pales in comparison to Captain Spleen.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Yes, I too am a Zelda fan

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not quoting Link in your sig.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    10/10 It's cool

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    0/10 Once again, slut-like

    Jan 16, 2008


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell