-
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for bringing up very painful memories
Jan 19, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 Once again, a picture of you
Jan 19, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for calling Avatars "display pictures"
Jan 19, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 Funny
Jan 19, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 That's you as a cartoon? Cool.
Jan 19, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for giving free crits.
Jan 19, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for being a year younger than me.
Jan 18, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
10/10 YAY SUPER SMASH BROS
Jan 18, 2008 -
Re: Last Place
Wow, you seem to be posting a lot of stories lately. You really should do some more reviewing (even though your post-review ratio is better than mine) I agree with ...
Jan 18, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 Good. I like Zelda.
Jan 18, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for banning my bestest friend Gladius.
Jan 18, 2008 -
Re: DO NOT RED
Okay, what is up with this poem? I didn't even finish this poem simply because you kept switching between first person and third person. Not to sound rude but that ...
Jan 18, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
10/10 Yay! Super Smash Brothers!
Jan 18, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
0/10 You have no custom title for me to rate, thus rendering your post useless.
Jan 18, 2008 -
Re: There
Hey, I've read a lot of your stuff lately. I'm getting used to your writing style. I like the repetition, it really emphaized the point you wanted to get across. ...
Jan 18, 2008
