User avatar

MadHatter

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blood, Razor blades, and Tears

    Thanks. Was my piece that good that you didn't need a long review or is it just that bad that you don't want to give it one?

    Jan 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Park DT

    Well, our little dino-man isn't dead yet, near death, but not dead. We're actually trying to keep him alive. Killing him isn't the best idea either.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My 1000th post!

    Yeah, it took me from March to August just to get 250 posts (I wasn't on very much at first). You're cruising. But I'm still beating you. :P

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat Problems!

    Yes, I have noticed problems with the Chat latley as well, except not the problem Matt had. When I type something and press send, it makes the noise, but takes ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Park DT

    I know, I like to exaggerate.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Firnath the Dragon Blade

    Wow, that's a really good sword. My swords tend to become lopsided and sort of stupid looking. The one complaint I have with this piece is that it's drawn on ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Park DT

    Okay, FireArris kept bothering me to make this so here it is. First topic of disscussion: What are we going to do about the Dino-freaks? Should we wage war or ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: One Week WIthout YWS?

    Personally, if I had to give up YWS for a week, I'd declare war on the neighbors (Like someone said above me) and I'd invent a disease that would wipe ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blood, Razor blades, and Tears

    I watched as the razor blade punctured my arm, a small trickle of blood running from the fresh wound. A strange happy feeling, a sensation I had grown used to, ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: My 1000th post!

    Yay Ayra. I remember my 1000th post. It was a really cool moment. So, how do you feel 'Miss 1000 posts'?

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being younger than me and having less posts than me, and already being an instructor

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being an Instructor.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not having a wolf in your avatar.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for laughing at me wallowing in self-pity.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 Eh

    Jan 19, 2008


You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan