User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 Wasn't that a T.V. show? Sounds familar. I think I watched a couple episodes once.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for living in pale blue waterskies.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 Um...it's a hawk.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Park DT

    That's good.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Park DT

    Oh, and just to let y'all know, we all live in the Fortress (A fortiefied Empire State Building) unless you state other wise. But if you mention me, you have ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    LAF, PRETTY KITTY! I like kitties!

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Xbox Friends!

    I'm getting Xbox live soon, so when I do, I'll let you know what my Gamertag is.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    ((If you're in the same building my character's in, then yes.))

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but that wish ruins your life and you kill yourself. I wish life was simpler, even if that meant giving up my intelligence.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a Super Smash Brother's avatar

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 Good, but I've read it too much now.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 Cute

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Jurassis Park 2042

    (Okay, We're in a huge massive fortiefied building that can't be busted into even by thirty Rex's. You shouldn't be scared.)

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Accident

    I liked that a lot. Very, very, very demented. The last line really packed the punch. It really emphazied what you were trying get across. I really have no clue ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Jurassic Park DT

    Yes, I know that, but if you read what I have written in my last post, you can see how they might attack. Harvard is considering harnessing dinosaur power to ...

    Jan 19, 2008


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain