-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
10/10 YAY! A new signature!
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 YAY! Master Sword
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but your confuddled and bamboozeld instead. I wish my Presidential assingment was magically completed by a monkey that did it correctly, neatly, and perfectly.
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 Meh...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for banning me (I was banning gadi, not you.)
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
5/10 Getting old...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Grantecd but I kill of your character I wish I was ungrounded from the computer
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for giving free crits
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Jurassic Park DT
Yay! Rory gets it! OH JOYOUS DAY!
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but he does it incorrectly. I wish life wasn't so complex.
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Snow day!
No snow days for us...but we've already had about ten this year. One day we got nearly two feet of snow!! That's a crap load of snow...guess who had to ...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for changing your avatar.
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
6/10 I've read it too much...
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 It's a crow.
Jan 22, 2008 -
Re: Jurassis Park 2042
"No is going anywhere. The Fortress is currently on lockdown." The three people in the room froze, causing Harvard to smile (though the smile was barley noticeable.) "Www-what? How long ...
Jan 22, 2008
