-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 Good.
Jan 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
9/10 True...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
6/10 It's somewhat funny.
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Heroes Storybook
((Well, since someone else joined late, I figured I had every right to do it myself.)) Name: Peter Garret Occupation: None Age: 16 Ability: (Somewhat like Peter and Sylar's ability ...
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
10/10 Ah
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 Nice pic of yourself, where did you take that? Looks like the Corner.
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but we kill off your character. I wish I could get on YWS more.
Jan 28, 2008 -
Re: What is Nate?
Yes you did.
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Last letter
Okay, Songs: Genius in France
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but it's something terrible. I wish I hadn't broke my CD player.
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: What is Nate?
Every single one of those...where the heck is the Pat Buchanan option?
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Jurassis Park 2042
Harvard got to his feet and rushed down the hallway. He grabbed his walkie-talkie. "We got a defecter, Paul. Get him and drag his sorry ass back here!" He screamed ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Jokes
Funny.
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 Hey, look whose talking!
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
10/10 Yep
Jan 24, 2008
