-
Re: Heroes Storybook
Peter's head whirled. "If that was a premonition then..." He looked towards the bathroom in which Erica was. "She dies..." The image of a girl...Clhoe, the leader of the Company ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently
Well, I've seen "Cloverfield" (Good but there was no payoff in the end), "Meet the Spartans" (laughed the entire movie. I'm definetly going to buy this.), "Rambo" (Good, but Rambo ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
10/10 HA! "Shoes" was so messed up.
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Word Game
A stove
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but then you can't go home I wish my gym teacher was nicer.
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Rejection letters...
Yes siree...rejection letters suck tremendously.
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
10/10 Really entertaining.
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for arguing with me over banning you
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for banning the person who said I called TV mad. No...that's a TV show. Mad TV is a show.
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
....um....9/10
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Random Word Game!!!
Chicken Nacho Taco Noodle Quesadilla Soup
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but the theater blows up I wish my hands would stop sweating so much
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 Cool
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having a jaguar avatar.
Feb 8, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 eh (Okay, go buy all three Halo games, beat them, and then buy all of the books and read them twice and then finally look up Mad T.V. Master ...
Feb 8, 2008
