-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for coming back
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 Like the second one
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 Kind of cool.
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but you can't do anything because in gaining more stamina you lose all your limbs. I wish I could get on YWS more.
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
green
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ Was not correct in their last statement. < Has a current obsession with the Harry Potter Puppet Pals show V Will have no clue what the Harry Potter Puppet ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10 Okay. I like the last one the best.
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
6/10 Not a big fan of wolves
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
A flamming butt Aris sounds to much like a** so that's were I'm getting this from.
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
birds
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but it blows up. I wish my track coach would stop making us sprint the mile everday at practice (the practice I need to get to right now!!!!)
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
9/10 If you say so...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: The ^<v Game
^ Revived my favorite thread < Did conform V Will also conform.
Mar 15, 2008
