User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Peter sat on the rooftop of Alexx's bar. He father was tied in green pulsating rope. "Stupid Elders. Saying stuff before they should be said. I don't want to find ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: DFTS

    I really liked it. especially the cliffhanger ending. I really want to know what happens but that's what happens with good stories. That's what makes them even better. ~MadHatter~

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Battle for The Lounge

    Hello everyone. This is a storybook based in the Lounge during a fight of things. If you were part of this frenzy you may join but if you weren't but ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hurt

    I enjoyed it a lot. It was good, needs a little work, but good. Try working on the syllables a little "Caress her," But otherwise it's good. :)

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Nathan carried 'Gonzo' on his back. They had to get out of the library because they had seen several other ninjas somehow get in. "Come on!" Mika shouted. Nathan was ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Peter smiled as the man in front of him screamed. "I thought...I thought." "That I was dead? Well, that's jut to bad for you...dad." Peter finally had his demon of ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    ((If anyone is wondering why I yelled at writer_chick_13, just don't worry about it. It's and inside thing that I don't feel like describing but yeah, this shouldn't get in ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Peter smiled. He enjoyed Sara's little plan to kill him. Too bad she didn't know something came back...his powers. Oh he loved these things like himself. He saw Sara a ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    * Um...remember one of my very first rules? One Griffin per person*

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    *Okay Bella (Writer Chick) YOU ASKED FOR THIS BY BEING A HUGE JERK. Oh and writer_chick_13 CANNOT create a new character on this* (Oh and I have permission to break ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    The battle was going good. They had taken out several beasts and had moved the students elsewhere. The dean respected their will to fight but insisted that Jessibella go with ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University Thread

    okay let's all find out why the creatures are attacking so yeah...i'm doing my Pre-Algebra homework so bye.

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Nathan was prepared to fight but...what was happening? The room suddenly started to become really cold. No...emotions. He was scared...and when he started to get could lead to anger. "Gonzo! ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    **Hope your happy Bella and I'll introduce Alice's character** "Jacob, my griffin's name is Roguefeather." Jacob said. He felt for some reason that there was someone missing... "You can't leave ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    They were told to run. Jacob didn't like running. He wanted to go and just kill 'till he died. But that wasn't what they told him. Only the six year ...

    May 29, 2007


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X