User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: A Shift in Power

    "You can go? Who hired you to kill this man?" Slade growled. He didn't like the looks of this bounty hunter. He wasn't on the edge. In fact he was ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: A Shift in Power

    **Yeah that's fine**

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: A Shift in Power

    The land of Draynor is experiencing a change in power. The king is dead and now his son is to be enheirter of the crown. Though most don't care who ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ships and Boys - Short Story Complete!

    I enjoyed how you made your main character female. A lot of sailor stories don't have women. Although i think she had more freedom than women of that time would ...

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Suddenly a voice could be heard all around them. "I can explain why they are gone." "Odin..." Greg whispered. "I have needs for Peter even now. Derby just happened to ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Sailor's Tale

    FINALLY! I've finally found another piece about sailing. Just to let you know, the Silhoutte is an average name of the time. I don't think a captain would BAN rum ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Rebecca

    I liked the story, though it was a bit over descriptive in some parts. I was hoping you would go a little bit deeper into her slave life but otherswise ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Even though Peter sat in the comfortable seat, he was uneasy. How did Odin gain control of him like that? It takes awhile to infect someone, especially a Power. "Oh ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    As Peter layed there, paralyzed he realized something. Odin couldn't have just known they were going to be there. How? "I can tell you Peter." Odin's voice rang out in ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Together Forever My Love

    Your poem showed some emotions but was more written like an event than a love poem. Hopefully she likes it and if she doesn't...well at least you tried.

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Sea Empress

    "Run out the guns boys! We're sending these Brit's to the depths!" Captain Bloodbeard yelled. Louis smiled as he loaded the his cannon. This was why he loved being a ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Sea Empress

    This story is pretty much a tale of pirates in the area of China, Japan, and that area in around the mid 1600's. The Sea Empress is a legendary ship ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "And who might you be?" The receptionist sounding unimpressed. "Do you want to know who I am?" Peter growled. The room started to get icy." Do you want to know ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((Lets just say Nathan died to blow up the school unless someone else brings the story back to life))

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Greg...there's no time." Peter began to put his coat back on and head for the door. "No time left for what?" Sara lept up from her chair. "My husbands returned ...

    Jul 25, 2007


I do all of the training for Walgreen’s cashiers.
— The Devil