User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "PLEASE!!! I don't want to hurt you..." Peter's eyes were blood shot and fiery tears fell down his face."Leave...I have to do it..." "Do what?" Alexx sobbed. "Kill him. I ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    "Yeah...any of you got a problem with it and I'll rip your head off. I doubt you stupid centaurs have been here all that long. The Gormans have been here ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Peter began the slow agonizing march to where Alexx and her posse were located. "Please Odin, I'll do anything." "I'm sorry. You have to do it. You have to kill ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Name: Dorgan Age: 879 Species: Gorman (A type of yeti like thing, but yet walks on it's knuckles, and it sorta looks like an over grown sloth. Their species is ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Cave dwellers

    *never mind, I got it, it was Cayly with the robot, not Senna.* "Fath-I mean, master, I've brought those pale beings!" Jack, the name James had given him, blurted as ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Cave dwellers

    *...isn't Senna with the robot or is that someone else?*

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Cave dwellers

    *Okay. James is not the robot that has Caryly and James just created another cyborg. If you haven't noticed by now James is trying to build more than just one ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Cave dwellers

    James had gathered a total of two robots and three humans. He didn't quite know what he was supposed to do but, he'd at least be able to make an ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ice Cracking and Tomb Raiding

    That's cool that you can do that, but I really think that this story really belongs in the Non-fiction section if you ask me. It's not really about the tomb ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    Name: Dagoon Age: 368 years but, hey, who's counting? Species: Gorman (sort of a yeti type deal, except they walk on all fours, and eat fresh meat. He's a carnivore.) ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "No...I can't do it. I won't do it." Peter had begged Odin to not make him do it. Anything, even his soul for eternity. "I'm sorry Peter, but it must ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Cave dwellers

    *okay, hang on here. Is the robot James, or some other one? I'm gonna post as if he isn't the one but if he is, just PM me or ignore ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Cave dwellers

    James squeezed through the narrow passage. This was all wrong. He should be in the lab right now, killing those weak robots, or at least hunting those feeble beings that ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Peter's whole body coursed with power, his very being seemed ready to snap with the weight of the strength. His jeans and Mountain Dew t-shirt were soaked in blood. He ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Violinist

    wow...looks like the violinist is like depressed or failed something just because of the facial expressions. You really did an extremely good job with the drawing and I hope to ...

    Sep 24, 2007


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle