User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    "I will return." Dargon headed for the woods. "Where are you going? It's dangerous here. We have to go now!" Lethero yelled at him."In five minutes the cops are gonna ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Break Neck

    I liked your story and I intend to continue reading your story. This one was much better than the other one but still wasn't sci-fi. You really need to move ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    To most his act of staying would be considered an act of kindness, but it wasn't. In fact, they wouldn't have wanted Dagoon to stay if they knew his plans. ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Break neck

    I liked your story but you mispelled several words. You failed to uppercase several i's. Overrall this was a well written piece but it definetly needed some work. And why ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    "Humans. Blaspehmeres. Creatures who soil the earth, and waste the air. They live only to supply their filthy wants and sinful desires..." Dargon began reciting an old Gorman proverb. "What ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Where are they Matthius?" Alexx lowered down to his level. "I would really like it if you didn't call me by that name." He strode over to the kitchen table, ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Evolved Wars

    Your piece was good but short. You really need to go into more detail because your story was really too hard to understand. You failed to put commas in spots ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Clone ch 3

    Once again I enjoyed your story though, also once again, you fail to tell us things and expect us to understand them. Such as why in the heck they even ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    "We'll meet back here in an hour. I'm gonna go find what I originally planned to do. Hunt." Dagoon swung off into the woods. "I can still have a normal ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Peter floated in the light expanse of the temple of elders. He had bobbed in the clouds for hours, basking in the sun and the glory of his heroism. He ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: A Shift in Power

    *okay, it was dead, don't just go find a storybook that no ones been posting on and say "I'm stuck." That's just weak. And I can be saying this because ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon looked around. They weren't safe. Someone was watching them. "I'd suggest that we move inside. Or at least out of the open. Foul eyes are upon us." He galloped ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Clone ch. 2

    Yeah, I'll be following this one. I really enjoyed your last one even though it was short. You might want to explain why he said "Clone number one." That was ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    Dagoon smiled inwardly. Maybe these people weren't so bad. They were a lot like him. "Fine. I can respect those who respect themselves. Now what the hell are we supposed ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    "You don't understand my life. You'd come in here too if you were a hated species. I used to be friends with those things called humans. I used to have ...

    Sep 28, 2007


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre