-
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but they like it so much that they soon hate it. I wish I had telekinesis so no one would pick on me anymore
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, The person who sent you one was a psychopathic murder and the card had a heart on it, a real heart that spilled blood all over you which made ...
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
6/10 I've seen enough of those things on my CDs
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but you bump them the wrong way and everyone hates them I wish I had never cut myself.
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: Random Color Thread
Scar Purple
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
7/10 Rambo is cool, but not someone I would worship
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
5/10 Tinkerbell makes me puke
Feb 15, 2008 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Sight
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted but it runs away I wish I had a Monster (energy drink) machine that wouldn't give me too much, but enough to keep me awake.
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
10/10
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
7/10 It's cool
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Random Color Thread
Toliet seat white
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but when you find it it's moldy and slimy with a frog living in it and no way to fix it. I wish I had my own personal room ...
Feb 13, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for changing your name to Bella
Feb 13, 2008
