User avatar

MadHatter

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Break Neck

    I liked your story but it was a really weak ending. I really disliked how you said " 4-6 months later". What the heck does that mean? Wouldn't you know ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    *Okay, Layleun, i really don't know where you are in this story. I was going to put you in here but I don't quite now where you are in the ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Evolved Wars

    If I had only knew it was you Kal. I hope to see you write some more

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ferals

    I'm glad you re-wrote your story. It was much better this time, even though you really only moved some stuff around. You answered a lot of our questions. Good going ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Seraph and Finn

    I liked your drawing though his hands and calves are too small. You did a good job

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Hive

    The strike team slowly made their way up to the bridge. They didn't realize how dark a freighter can be. Every shadow cast on the wall seemed to be following ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Hive

    Jake, you should really stop trying to act all professional. But I guess what you had to say was good. But stop dropping hints on what's to come next...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Ferals

    I like your story but you had a very boring interlude. Find a way to spice it up.

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    Dagoon slowly began thinking up his plan. He would kill them all one by one. They would slowly become lost in the twists and turns of the forest and then ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon looked at him in horror. "You helped the Humans?" "I'm afraid I did." Lethero causually said as he ripped a humans head off. "And how do I know that ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Hive

    General Eric Nye looked at the black expanse of space through his small window. It all seemed so incredibly the same. How many weeks had he and his troops been ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Crashed Civilization

    Yeah, I agree with Griff. It's a really short time frame you've set this in (And no Jake, I'm not just criticizing this because I know you in RW). You ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    *it's Dargon* Dargon smiled inwardly. He would soon find why prayer was the mightiest weapon. He remained seated and continued his long list of chants. "We have to go now!" ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    I liked it. It was a really good cartoon drawing. Not realistic but I don't think that was what you were aiming for. Really good.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    "We should go deeper into the woods." Suggested Dagoon as he ran back to the group. "No...I don't trust that part of the woods. Too dangerous." Orion bleched. Dagoon would ...

    Oct 2, 2007


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes