User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon's heavy eyes slowly opened. He growled and flung himself to the ground. "I'll rip open your guts before you can even blink." He swung his heavy fist without looking ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    wow...that was good, yet it didn't really tell what happened (though you can only assume that she died) Otherwise I didn't see any problem with it. Good going and keep ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Okay. I suggest that we get started as quickly as possible." Peter leapt down and headed for the door. "Woah there little guy." Greg picked him up. "Shut up. You ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    "Okay...anyone want to come look for fire wood with me?" Dagoon smiled. "Oh...I think we'll just take a rest." Bella yawned. "That wasn't a question. Someone needs to come." He ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Well, I'm not an expert, but this dissaperance of our mother, and the earthquakes and all. I'd say someone's causing trouble. Double trouble. Ha...I made a joke! Don't you get ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon's mind was filled with hate and worry. Where was he now? Who was carrying him? Was this the work of the Preacher, whoever the hell he was? God he ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    Dagoon noticed a switch in Bella's behavior. She was acting funny. Very funny. She was on to him. He couldn't afford her knowing about his plan. Such was the way ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The World of the Dreamers

    I liked your piece Kal, though I know that you'll never put any other continuations on here so why bother even reading it?

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    "I don't like the looks of that Dagoon character." Bella was talking to Senna. He had been ovely friendly and was being to happy to show the way. "Well, he's ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Break Neck

    Like all of your Break Neck stories Jake, you lacked sensory details. You also need to lenghthen your piece for a full effect. I hope you still continue this piece, ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon fell in a heap under the big man's weight, which was nothing compared to his own. He smiled as the big man's blood fell across his face. It was ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Armored dude and halloween dude

    I'm not an artist but I really liked your halloween dude. Your armoured dude just lacked the realistic stuff (or at least in my opinion it did.)

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    "What do you intend to do to him?" Lethero quickly blurted. He was trying to burn time. "I have plenty of things I could use him for. Testing drugs, meat, ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Break Neck 2

    Okay Jake, I didn't think you'd do it but you did. You wrote another Break Neck. Don't write anymore unless you intend to make them better. They lack character development ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Best of Break Neck

    I agree with you Kal. Jake's piece had a good topic but sucked punctuation wise and in reality. Why would these people do such stupid things and why haven't the ...

    Oct 6, 2007


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47