User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    *Um...you do know who the dark lord is. Odin, duh. We just beat him, so y'all should remember him* "I know why you need me." Peter smiled. "Only I know ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    "Quick, into the sewers!" Lethero yelled. They all filed into the underground passages, just missing a large red blast that set the park on fire. "The trees..." Dargon considered heading ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon began thinking of a plan. This ship would be seen by everyone right? So, other mystical's and good humans could help them! There had to be someone else out ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    Dagoon pretended to cry, something he had rarely done. Bella eyed him with a sense of great pain and hatred. Yep, he hadn't fooled her. He knew that most of ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bush Is Gay!

    Well, I don't like gay people so that's what would be wrong with having a gay president. I also find that being gay is wrong and should be banned.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon was way too confused. Where were all these people coming from? He remembered an old parable that the shaman had taught him. "When good gathers together, evil is not ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    Dagoon moved his hand up towards Orions neck. This wouldn't be all that fun if he did it quickly. He sunk his three inch teeth into Orion's leg. He screamed ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Hive

    Eric's eyes slowly fluttered open. Where was he? All he could see was a blue rippling bubble surrounding him. He tried to move his arm but found it impossible. He ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    Dagoon could sense that Senna was following him. He knew that killing Orion would just cause more suspision. Orion wouldn't die today. But on the other hand...Puma's did live out ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Just go to the land of the dead." Peter smiled. If only they knew how hard it was to get there. "And how do we do that?" Greg questioned. "Oh..just ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    *It's the Preacher*

    Oct 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Squad 677

    You misspell a lot of words and (I know this is trivial) you didn't capitalize your i's. It really irks me when someone is so lazy that they can't do ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Red Road Home

    I liked your piece, especially the undead corpse. It just added a great sense of creepiness. I don't see why people don't like your spacing. It seems fine to me, ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bush Is Gay!

    um....this is fiction right. If it isn't....that's scary. I mean, I knew ole' George was weird, but gay...I really highly doubt it. I hope this is fiction because I don't ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "So how do we kill it?" Greg bent down on his knee's. "little guy." "SHUT UP!" The house began to rattle and dishes randomly flew around the room. Alexx looked ...

    Oct 8, 2007


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)