User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Black River

    A hush fell over the camp as Jack waltzed into town. Everyone liked Jack, but he was just creepy. Rumors had been passed around that even though the mask left ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I can remember exactly. It was a rainy day at our local library and Bella (writer_chick_13) and Alzz (author13) were all on it. They said I should join (Go figure) ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    Jack strode through the woods, his feet crushing the newly fallen leaves. Autumn. That meant that the cold winter was right around the corner. The supplies they had stolen would ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    Okay, since it's nearly Halloween I decided to make a storybook that somewhat deals with the topic of spooky monsters and such. This storybook's about a small village nestled in ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ALOOO!!!!!!!!

    wow toast, spellcheck much? That was the worst spelling I've ever seen.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem-morbid

    Seriously, this is not a storybook. Do you (talking to sar_a215) even know what a storybook is? *Chuckles* Maybe we can turn it into a storybook.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    Okay, first off READ THE FRICKEN first post! I said this is an alternate universe! Things are different here and I know that there are only 30 spartans to begin ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    Shadow smiled. "No need to worry. I saved this one for later." Shadow pulled out a small remote from his inside his armour. He pressed one of the many buttons ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    My mom would always read to me at night and slowly I picked it up too. I think I was like three or was before kindergarten, that much I know.

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon smelled death. To most people, it would smell like garbage that had been sitting a day to long, or a dry musty smell that was like an attic. But ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    "Ah...general..we got company. Lot's of it." Shadow half laughed, half yelled into his comlink while dodging brute spikes and shooting the Brutes. God he hated days like this, but that's ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    "How many dead or wounded." Shadow asked his Elite assistant. "Ah..two dead, four injured. The deceased are Private Johnson, and Spartan 71." "Harvard? Those Covies..." He shot his Battle Rifle ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    Okay, this storybooks, as the title implies, is about Halo. But it's not the Halo storyline. The storybook is set in an alternate universe where there are no Halo's, no ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada 2.0

    Dargon stepped forward. "i'm coming too." "What? Your too big. You'd blow our cover way to fast." Telayna smirked. "She don't know me very well, do she?" Dargon smirked at ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Zip

    Dagoon listened to Bella and Senna with his super sense of hearing. He knew what they were planning. But, he wasn't scared. They still failed to realize that he was ...

    Oct 14, 2007


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster