User avatar

MadHatter

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Hive

    General Eric Nye looked at the black expanse of space through his small window. It all seemed so incredibly the same. How many weeks had he and his troops been ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    8/10 I really don't get it, but that's just me, but it's kinda funny and quaint

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Monster Mash

    Kyle braced himself for the yelling he'd get from Jennifer as he sat on the small couch in the room. She would be no doubt angry as hell. He watched ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Monster Mash

    As Kyle walked in he noticed he wasn't wearing the dorkiest costume. Some idiot was wearing a Whinne the Pooh thing. Maybe this party would turn out good. The loud ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Monster Mash

    Name: Kyle Larson Age: 20 Species: Human Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, very tall and lanky, sort of gangly Bio: Kyle could be cool, yet he's just too nervous to ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River DT

    Well, the Black River's been doing good so I decided to create a discussion thread. We now can discuss things concerning our characters and plot for villians and other interesting ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    (okay, I've decided to have the Banshee's be the bad guy's. We're going to sort of have to stop them after they attack again. And, I'm sorry AmberAngst if I ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Monster Mash

    I'll join, but I just don't have time right now. I'll post soon though and, good idea.

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    (okay, the Franken-men are evil, but I guess that works.) Jack smiled at the strange shadow creature that had saved him. "Nice job kid. You got spunk." He looked up ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    Shadow speed through the woods. "DYNAMO! DYNAMO!" He saw the missing Spartan ahead of him and skidded to a stop. "We're leaving." "Get down. They're near." Dynamo clutched his gun ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo: The Great Journey

    (I'm probably going to join)

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Halo Reborn

    Shadow heard the gun noises and looked at Cortana. "It might be dangerous out there, I should go help him." "No, if he's already dead you'll just delay us even ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    Jack slunk through the trees. The great wall of Black River loomed in the distance, illuminated by the many torches that littered the walls. "Okay, the ghosts, werewolves, and vampires ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos from the other side of the Earth

    Wow, I really like the second picture. Anything that has to do with mountains and snow just intriques me. The other ones are real nice pictures, but really don't do ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    Hmm...I would have to say the B-perspective. I mean, isn't Pat the answer to everything? I use that answer on all my fill-in-the-blank questions at school.

    Oct 24, 2007


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato