User avatar

MadHatter

  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    Wow, these are really interesting and remind me somewhat of the show "Lost". (The trees look similar, the old abandoned buildings e.t.c) This is neat that you live near this ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    5/10 I really didn't care too much for your name, though you did do a good job of matching it with an avatar. It also reminds me of the Airforce...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    is it a frog?

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Hmm...seems to me like we got some feeble minded weaklings in here. I can arrange a way to make sure they never faint again. *Evil laughter* ~ Admiral George Northrup

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Storybook Writers! Answer me this...

    If it's any help in deciding whether or not to do it, I'm in. I think we need a storybook with some more structure and order.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Smashed Squash Yellow

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    I imagine her of average height, brown hair and brown eyes. I also think she's one of those women who are deeply into equal rights for all genders. I pretty ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Scooby Doo

    If you want to find out what the name of a Scooby Doo episode is, then i have a site for you. It's one of the best at finding any ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    One of those really smart people, almost genius level, yet doesn't like to show it. I imagine him with black hair, wearing ordinary clothing, nothing that would draw attention to ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 I like how it has a almost otherworldly feel about it

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention Storybook Writers! Answer me this...

    I think that would be a good idea, only you'd need to make the times per week decent. I know you've mostly likely already thought about this, but I just ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Scooby Doo

    Yeah, I figured I can't be the only one out there that liked the classic Scooby Doo. Yeah, so basically this is a place where you can discuss the orginal ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Sort of a sneeky type character. Really isn't trusted by anyone. I imagine him with brown hair, blue eyes, and always wearing a smirk. Maybe in his teen's Oliver Dow

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 A little weird, but it's okay. Not really sure what it's a picture of

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 I love this thing, it's so cool (Also helps that I love wolves :P )

    Nov 2, 2007


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix