User avatar

MadHatter

  • Lounge, The Re: God

    Yeah, someone can't just tell you what to believe in. You really have to decide it for yourself. When you decide it yourself, it's real. I'm am also a strong ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    It has to be alternative rock, or Classic rock. ACDC rocks!

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

    My guilty pleasure is...Scooby Doo. I know I'm 15 and all, but I still enjoy. I own like every episode known to man. I also play Neopets Aet.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which Planet Would You Travel To?

    Duh, this is a no brainer...Pat Buchanan's L9. I mean, if Pat presents it, it has to be good right?

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I truly write because it gives me the best opportunity to express my feelings towards life. If I hate someone I can imagine them as the antagonist, letting my emotions ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    A couple of weeks ago I saw the Bourne Ultimatum. It was okay, not really an action movie, more of a giant cell phone ad. It seemed like every other ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mirrior, mirror on the wall...

    Cool, you must really love photography. I like how you simply used mirrors to create such great pictures. Keep on taking photos!

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Celebrities

    Barrack Obama

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Cortana blue

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Okay...I watch a lot of T.V. so be prepared for a long list: Heroes Lost CSI (Any of them) The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy Scooby Doo - What's ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 Ha I love it. It's unique, funny, and raises some questions. What would happen?

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10 I really love how you matched the custom title to your avatar, really cool.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Master Chief green (I really am obsessed with Halo)

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Reminds me of Matt Damon (go figure). I consider him to be some sort of run away convict or a con-man who scams old ladies out of there money. Rebbeca ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Black River

    The banshee's screeched in from all directions giving the creatures in the clearing little time to run. Some came by the air, others by foot, but all intent on eating ...

    Nov 3, 2007


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6