User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (Next Day) Jack quickly packed his bags and headed off for the plane that would take him to JII. He dreaded and loved this moment. Dinosaurs were fantastic creatures, in ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Do I like birds, do I like birds? That's the stupidest question I've ever heard!" ~ General Eric Nye "Answer the question Nye, after me of course. I have no ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Hmm...there are a lot of strange things going on around here. And for a change, I'm not causing them!" ~Eric Nye

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    We can't have you dying off! We need a sane character in this!

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John tossed and turned in his bed, his dreams haunted by the raptors. In his dream, he stood in the same small building he had been on the day the ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    corrupt

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    It's a movie. 1. Is it a comedy? - Not really, though there are some comic bits to it

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What up?

    Hey, at first I didn't take your name seriously and thought it was some sort of mistake, but anyhoo, welcome to YWS! I've see you have a couple stories in ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 It's really plain. I don't think the black and white does anything good for the picture....but it's okay. (The person is Master Chief from the Halo series by Bungie. ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    Okay, this storybooks about the Jurassic Park world after the movies ended. The year is 2009. The world has still to decide what to do with the dinosaurs. Those dinosaurs ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    Okay, wow a lucky guess (Not really. Your avatar gave it away.) It's movie.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    4/10 It's just a name, nothing that special, but it's okay I guess...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    5/10 It's okay I guess. To me it's no more than rain drops on a window.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Pick a Halloween costume for Cade

    You could be yourself? Ha...but really you could be a zombie since that's what the NOTLD is about.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Fangs, Fur, or treasure

    I guess being a Spartan (from Halo games) is not an option so I'd go with the pirate "Rrrrr, I'm a pirate you bilge rat."

    Nov 3, 2007


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest