User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    "Over in that building." John answered. He had been waiting for them just up ahead. He pointed towards a large beautiful building. The top of it was decorated with models ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    It's a movie. 1. Is it a comedy? - Not really, though there are some comic bits to it 2. Is it more than five years old? - No 3. ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Duh, the banshee is like right outside." Peter laughed as he tried to get out of his crib. "And you didn't tell us this why?" Owen growled. "No one needed ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What's the big deal with fingernails anyway?

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Star-tipping!!!

    Sounds fun, but you should probably not play it for long times because shinning a flash light in your eyes can damage your eyesight.

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    It's a movie. 1. Is it a comedy? - Not really, though there are some comic bits to it 2. Is it more than five years old? - No 3. ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Black. It hides your true self so you can be anyone." - Jack Harum "Black, what kind of person are you? Emo? I'd choose red, so I'd stand out." - ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Celebrities

    Bob Newhart

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Rotting corpse gray

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    6/10 Funny, yet I think I've heard it somewhere before. A try at being creative

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being old (It says your 78)

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John smiled as he saw the Cedar. "Shawn, this is one of the only survivors of one of my earlier endevours to the original Jurassic Park, Tristan Cedar Breeze. You'd ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    "Quick honey, look out the window!" John pointed to a flock of Pteradon's flying just twenty five feet or so from the plane. "Oh my god...there beautiful..." She quickly pulled ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (Um...I didn't say anyone was with me, but I'll pretend like I just didn't notice her at the time.) "So, how yah' feeling Shawn? Nervous?" John laughed at her as ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: God

    um...okay, I don't know if that fits in this topic, but okay...

    Nov 5, 2007


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings