User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John opened the door of the jeep. "Go! Drive as fast as you can and don't look back." "What are you doing dad?" Shawn asked. "Making sure you don't die." ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Pat Buchanan Purple

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (People are confusing John Hammond with my character. I am not in charge here. I am a hunter that was talked into coming here. Thank you.) John sat in silence. ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Isn't Being Alive the Greatest?

    No, I'm afraid. Life sucks so horribly. I'm emo...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 20 Questions

    It's a movie. 1. Is it a comedy? - Not really, though there are some comic bits to it 2. Is it more than five years old? - No 3. ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    5/10 Funny, yet altogether boring

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 HA! That's funny yet also true

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Celebrities

    Billy Bob Thorton

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Tom Cat orange

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 Quite and kind of funny, It's okay

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for a funny avatar

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (Soon. We might as well make the unnative Raptors come out. I didn't want to start that because then no one new could come. I don't think anyone else will ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (Just thought I should let you guys know. John Hammond has nothing to do with this. The current head of InGen is Ivan McDavis, not Hammond.) John kept checking his ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: WHAT!?

    PAT BUCHANAN FOREVER MAN!!

    Nov 5, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 HA!! I love it so much. The whole thing is an A+ avatar.

    Nov 5, 2007


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare