User avatar

MadHatter

  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (I know...I don't know if Leth plans on keeping him around. Someone PM him or something and ask if we can kill him off, or if he's just taking a ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John fell to the ground with a thud. "Dad?" Shawn ran over to him. "Yeah sweety? You okay?" "I guess..." She looked over to see Cedar pointing a gun a ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Shaggy's shirt green

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Hive

    I didn't put much work into this, kind of wrote it in five minutes at school in Computer class

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Hive

    His name is General Eric Nye. I use his last name so not to dull with my vocabulary.

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (Most likely just piss him off)

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Fred's ascot orange

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning me for wanting to play Halo all day long.

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    "God I'm sore..." John thought to himself. His bloody legs were becoming bloodier by the second. He couldn't see what the T-rex was doing, but it did not matter. In ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for giving us to much information

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Ketchup Mixed with Mustard Orange

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Scooby Doo

    I agree with Twit. The second live action film wasn't that good. But then again, I didn't like any of them. I really like the "Scooby-Doo and the Monster of ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted--It wrote itself horribly and misspelled every word. I wish I could rule the world

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John laid motionless in the leaves, though he really didn't have a choice. His left leg was horribly bloody and his right arm was torn up pretty bad. "Wow, I'm ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Moderator Green

    Nov 8, 2007


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain