User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic

    Ketchup!

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    American Idiot - Green Day

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not banning someone

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Words :)

    Chocolate Milk 1.) A milk that has had chocolate syrup added to it

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Username above you!

    5/10 It took me a while to decipher what it said, and by then I lost all interest in rating it higher than a there you go

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Abraham Lincoln's beard

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you "meet" her by running her over in your parents car I wish I was immortal

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic

    Okay, since Gwen and I liked to have a Randomness post war, I decided to create a topic just for that. Anyone can join. Say whatever you want to say ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Random Color Thread

    Dead-squirrel-on-the-street-red

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a smiley in your avatar

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    "We should spend the night here." John muttered as he watched the last of the beast burn up. "The park patrol will find us in the morning." John had little ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but when it's clean you can't find anything I wish I had a pet dinosaur

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Time and Time again

    (Okay, before I post I'd like to ask if I can be the Grim Reaper?)

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    John saw the Spinosaur and how it was being led away. 'Well, looks like we just bought ourselves a little bit of time." He raced to the tree where Tanner ...

    Nov 9, 2007


the day belongs to expectations but the night belongs to me
— canopy