User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10 Interesting, but sort of dull

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 I like it, but I have to say I do not agree with you. Microsoft is much better.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic

    Mad waves goodbye to Gwen, though she's already in the spaceship.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    deer antlers

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 funny. I really liked it

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic

    Mad uses some newly imagined grenades to blow up the corner. "Evil corner!" He chants. "Ohze noze!" Cries the alien grandpa. "Theyze killedz our corner!" Mad quickly regrets he did ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic

    Mad grabs Gwen's torch. "We have to fight the aliens right now." "But the corner is very alieny. It must be their base." Mad shrugs and imagines a machine gun. ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic

    Yes, lets burn it *room shakes as alien space craft lands on roof* "Why did this topic turn into a house being invaded by aliens?" Mad asks. "I have no ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (Read the JP DT to find out what's in store)

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park DT

    Yeah, I have this whole idea about the raptors picking off all the carnivores. I also planned out this scene where we're on a narrow natural bridge where two T-rexs ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic

    Yeah, I don't care. It's random here. You can randomly misspell words any where you want. (Except for there *points to the far corner of the room*)

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic

    Banned for not spelling rhyme right

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic

    We missed you a lot. How now brown cow?

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    The T-rex gave a snort, but didn't see them. John whispered for them to stay totally still. The T-rex huffed and walked on, straight into a the velicoraptor trap. The ...

    Nov 10, 2007


Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow