User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Blood on my burger please

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Adolf Hitler

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Official Gwen and Mad Topic

    The spaceship flies through space, hoping to land on the plant Hocotate, when it is attack by the Covenant. They crash-land on Halo 04. What will happen now?

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    What don't you get? That I have a relationship with a forum?

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    I was on the park with my dog, when suddenly I saw a camel doing the tango and a kangaroo hopping around the square, dancing with a lemur wearing a ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Teamwork Writing!

    The beast swallowed the grandfather and decided to attack the boy. The boy suddenly found that he had superpowers. he attack the vicious brute and drove him back under the ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Myself and the Storybook forum What? Can't a man have a relationship with a forum in peace?

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word to Word Challenge!

    *ugh...we want to get from Pink to Seal, not to think up rhyming words* Sink

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    slaying innocent ducks with butter knives

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 7 year old (photography)

    I like it. I think it's actually sort of creepy with your cousin not smiling and the whole thing black and white. I really think it's good.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A couple tries

    Interesting....I looks a lot like something a friend of mine drew, but a wee bit better. Did you draw this during school? It looks like a quick drawing...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mountain lion kitten

    wow....that's really really good for a fourteen year old. I mean...most people don't paint like that until they're adults. That is truly amazing work. A+++

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Wolf Eye Stages + Wolf Sword + Fire And Water

    Wow, great job Gwen. They're a little cartoony, yet nearly realistic.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    0/10 I hate yours...jk I'd really give it a 9/10

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Birthday Festivities Begin! [locked]

    Yay! YWS is three years old. It's amazing how I haven't been here for even a year yet, yet it seems like I've been here for a century. I love ...

    Nov 10, 2007


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK