-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
6/10 Eh
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
8/10
Feb 22, 2008 -
Re: Poke Poke
Name: Peter Garret Age: 15 Gender: Male Appearance: minus the hat and give him orangish hair. Personality: Peter is a prankster and a jokester but knows how to get serious. ...
Feb 21, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
...0/10 That was interesting. Self promotion is okay when you at least have some other meat in your signature.
Feb 21, 2008 -
Re: Jurassis Park 2042
Harvard looked over in shock at where Mich's dead body lay. "What the hell?!?" The group stayed silent for awhile, all in complete and utter shock. Reese began to get ...
Feb 21, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 Okay
Feb 21, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 Eh...
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: My YWS Reunion Dream...
I had a YWS dream a little while was very strange. We all were in a Park that looked a lot like my backyard...everyone spoke some funky language that I ...
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
8/10 Okay.
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: Dono's Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
10/10 Hilarious!
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: Cloverfield
I saw it a couple weeks ago, it was really good. But I did find the characters a bit unrelateable. I was actually rooting for the monster.
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for naming a big cat that I didn't know about...crap better go look that one up.
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunatley, the car crashes and your crush dies and you break all your limbs
Feb 18, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
8/10 So not true
Feb 18, 2008
