User avatar

MadHatter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 Ha! I really like it. It's funny and comical (My avatars from the Halo games by Bungie)

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park DT

    oh, and I have a feeling no ones going to read this so yeah, whatever. I also find it funny that everytime I create a DT, my storybook dies.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for insulting a frequent banner

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Going to college at fourteen? You must be a genius! Well, I hope it isn't too much stress for you. Adious for awhile!

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    tin foil

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you fall in love with a firehydrant I wish I had wings

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but one of them is a suicide bomber who kills you I wish I had Halo 3 collectors edition

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    They had tried the radio several times, though they knew by now the horrid fate of those at the main compound. The power was out, and ten raptors were missing ...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park DT

    If anyone knows how to place a Microsoft word document on this thread, please tell me how so I can put the map of JP2 on here.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    The knights of the Round table

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: machine

    I think what you're trying to show is you as a robot? Or a rotting zombie. I also agree with the others. It looked too human to be a robot.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Elizabeth Turner

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    My sister (lol)

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Via (Updated 1/19/08)

    I don't know which of them I like more. I like the swampy bridge pictures, and the lake pictures...God, I like them all

    Nov 10, 2007


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues