User avatar

Macs

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Poem

    Thank you so much for responding! I have to agree with you on all of your points, though it will be sort of hard to add description about where I ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Racism, I guess

    you're right, Dark Angel. That flows much better. I'll be editing that now. I'll think about adding a few more lines, but it might be hard. Anyways, thank you for ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Life as a Ninth Grader (and on)

    Sara, I thank you a TON for your help. I guess it's just hard to write about something so close to heart. I want to point out one thing to ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Life as a Ninth Grader (and on)

    You think it's too repetitive? I guess it is. At the time that is what I was going for. Repetitiveness emphasizes key points in a story. Maybe it is a ...

    Dec 20, 2008


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable