User avatar

Macs

  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Hey Deathcab4love! Welcome to the forums. I only joined like... maybe a half a month ago? Or a week ago? I'm not really sure. So, this site is pretty amazing. ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Thanks everyone, that really helped. Nope, I have no more questions. If I think of anything I will post it here for sure, though. Seeya later & thanks, -Macs

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Thanks again, everyone! I have another question, though. :P Here it is: What are the points for?

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Thanky you all for your help! I look forward to reading your stories :). This place is so much bigger than any forums that I have ever been to, so ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Hello everyone, I recently joined these forums, but only now have I found the time to post. I have read one of the stories- amazing, if I do say so ...

    Dec 9, 2008


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook