User avatar

Macs

  • Romantic Novels Re: Life as a Ninth Grader (and on)

    This story is fake in some aspects, but it is set in my school. I am the main character and most of these events really happened, though I stretched the ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Thanks again, everyone! I have another question, though. :P Here it is: What are the points for?

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Difference Between Summer and College

    I know that you wanted emphasis when you did this, but I don’t think it worked. Rather, it annoyed me slightly. It just didn’t sound as good as it would ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Thanky you all for your help! I look forward to reading your stories :). This place is so much bigger than any forums that I have ever been to, so ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Survey

    1.Total number of books you own? I used to own tons, but then, since I find it pointless to own books if you will never read them again, I got ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Hello everyone, I recently joined these forums, but only now have I found the time to post. I have read one of the stories- amazing, if I do say so ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Once A Dream, Always A Nightmare

    I am really enjoying this, though one suggestion that I have is about the ages. Why does this Byron fellow need to be babysat? I mean, was he not making ...

    Dec 9, 2008


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre