User avatar

Macs

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Racism, I guess

    you're right, Dark Angel. That flows much better. I'll be editing that now. I'll think about adding a few more lines, but it might be hard. Anyways, thank you for ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Poem

    Another poem by me... I've been really bored, and I've done quite a few reviews, so I've decided to write a few poems. --------------- Sometimes I feel like nothing is ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Racism, I guess

    I'm just writing this poem as I go, so it might not be too amazing, but still. I appreciate any reviews and any corrections anyone has to offer! ------------- I ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: romance is dead.

    I don't understand anything in this story. I'm sorry to be harsh, but what in the world were you thinking? It could be SO much better! Where did the knife ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The First Time I Lost You

    Okay, I'll give an overview at the end. Bold are spelling mistakes/grammatical errors. Italics are just me pointing things out. [s]Strikethroughs[/s] are words that shouldn't be there. Befor before la

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: You Are Loved

    Wow! I really enjoyed this! Here are a few... suggestions. This messes up the whole rhyming scheme. Try to make all of the rhyming schemes the same. You did doubles ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: short poem

    What is this poem about? Chapped Eating the dandruff scabs off my head my eyes are watering from nonexistent onions or emotions always there is a pipe cleaner constricting my ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letters to the earth

    I would do a full review of this thing, but it is already fairly good. Though there is one thing: I don't understand what it is talking about. This poem ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    Hey Deathcab4love! Welcome to the forums. I only joined like... maybe a half a month ago? Or a week ago? I'm not really sure. So, this site is pretty amazing. ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Park (excerpt from my novel)

    Sorry if I sound mean. I'm a perfectionist. Bold things are suggestions of words to add. Italics are words that I spoke about in the little explanation above each quote. ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Together Fornever Chap 3

    Okay, I guess I'll do an entire review (I write in bold): His feet dragged change this word. Maybe change it to: "His feet scraped against the freezing concrete floor" ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Life as a Ninth Grader (and on)

    Sara, I thank you a TON for your help. I guess it's just hard to write about something so close to heart. I want to point out one thing to ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Life as a Ninth Grader (and on)

    You think it's too repetitive? I guess it is. At the time that is what I was going for. Repetitiveness emphasizes key points in a story. Maybe it is a ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Reacurring Dream.

    Did you mean for this to be in italics? [i] You changed from past to present tense. The sun was hiding behind the clouds, it was too incredible to be ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Thanks everyone, that really helped. Nope, I have no more questions. If I think of anything I will post it here for sure, though. Seeya later & thanks, -Macs

    Dec 19, 2008


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare