-
Re: Panic
This is about my Grandma, who recently died due to complications of who-knows-what. She lived through a lot, poor woman, and God finally granted her the final release on December ...
Jan 28, 2011 -
Re: My Pets
In general, I didn't mind these images... but the first one definitely didn't pop. It just sort of sits there, looking generic and similar to every other "cute kitty" picture ...
Jan 24, 2011 -
Re: I'm So Full Of It
First off, I want to say I read your poem and liked the first line. After that, though, it began to seem forced - and that's not good. My comments ...
Jan 23, 2011 -
Re: A Winter Walk [EDITED]
I liked this quite a bit, but I found a certain lack of flow because of the five-line, four-line, five-line stanzas. Also, as one point you say They'll protect me. ...
Jan 23, 2011 -
Re: The Puppet
Hello there. I'm here to critique your work and I apologize if I sound harsh. I'll comment throughout the poem in bold, and edit as I see fit, always pointing ...
Jan 23, 2011 -
Re: My Last Story
Er... I'm hoping this is fiction? XD Anyways, I'm in an editing mood, so I'll edit this for you if you don't mind. comments at the end, my comments throughout ...
Jan 2, 2010 -
Re: Life
Alright, so this is a nice poem, however some of the punctuation, et cetera, is a bit... wrong. Here, I'll help you. Great idea, perfect comparison between some plastic girls ...
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Whoever Told You There Was Such a Thing as a White Lie?
This is a wonderful poem! I have no criticism of it; all I see is the beauty of your writing and the emotions that are felt as I read this ...
Jul 4, 2009 -
Re: Blood Fire
The only real problem I see with your poem is the rhyme scheme. Stick to a strict pattern when rhyming, or don't rhyme at all. I don't see anything too ...
Jul 4, 2009 -
Re: She's Still There
Please critique! I was bored so I decided to write a poem off the top of my head. It isn't personal experience or anything, so it's probably not too deep. ...
Jul 4, 2009 -
Re: cold
He could smell the dawn’s approach; soon, dew would be falling upon the grass, the cicadas would cease their nocturnal song, and the sun would break over the horizon. The ...
Jul 1, 2009 -
Re: Promised
Hello, This is a wonderful, powerful poem, however it seemed as though nothing really... I don't know how to explain it. Nothing really happened , if you understand what I ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: deaths touch
Hello there! I'm here to help critique your poem. As far as it goes, when I first read it, I thought, "Well, that was dull." And it is true. This ...
Jun 30, 2009 -
Re: Morning
All right, all in all, I enjoyed this poetry, though there was one thing I didn't understand: It says, "We knew he would die", and then it says, "I lie ...
Jan 18, 2009 -
Re: My Poem
Thank you so much for responding! I have to agree with you on all of your points, though it will be sort of hard to add description about where I ...
Dec 21, 2008
