User avatar

MUCHO

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    I liked this, and I think it would work very well as a song, with the repetition of the first line at the end... I thought the ending was very ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Once Upon a Happy Ending

    I like it, but I spotted some problems: "In early morning, before the sun rose, a wicked stepmother creeps through the dark"---"rose," and "creeps" are two different tenses "A glass ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shatterproof

    Just break the damn glass! liked the poem by the way...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 4

    Deleted.

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Aleogra -The Trouble Inside- Chapter 2

    "Are you going to make me dress up as a pokemon?"--why do I feel like Delainie has been taking MDMA, street name Ecstasy? Anyway, I usually don't enjoy stories like ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tophat

    Nice, but there are a few mistakes left, actually pretty glaring ones that can stop the story dead as its read aloud--- 1) Though it's not a mistake, I don't ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    Though I understand what you are saying, your poem doesn't really make an impact on my feelings, I think it is the, I'm being blunt, elementary rhyme scheme that sorda ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tophat

    I liked this, and I think if you can revise it then you definitely should read it, but it needs some work-I'm not a close enough reader to just tell ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Why Religion hurt Us.

    I don't think that there is anything wrong with having separate religions-the main rules of all religions are the same, that life is beautiful, that God is powerful, that nature ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die

    "56. Meet Morgan Freeman (Hopefully he'll last that long!)" Better get moving on that one, Im just saying that the dude is old. Why would you want to meet him ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bodies

    You are the best. :) I don't say this much, but I really liked this. "Your moist hands (are) like rain playing on my skin. (comma) Scratching (lower case--but does ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nightmare

    EDIT, EDIT, EDIT-the spelling, punctuation, EVERYTHING. Your writing flows well, don't lose that, or I will have to do to you whatever is being done to the chick in this ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Set: Into the Shadows

    This is interesting, I don't really know what's happening, but that doesn't matter. Really strong, though you may want to hold back on the tone and let me figure out ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Aleogra -Entranced- Chapter 1

    No insult intended, it's obvious you're a beginner, so I'm going to treat you like one. First things first, you need to stop repeating her name so much, and you ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: No. 10

    Deleted.

    Mar 6, 2011


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory