User avatar

MUCHO

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Gray Area

    I like the structure, I don't have much of a critique, but I do like the structure.

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: No. 7

    I put in the damn indents, why won't this freaking website listen to me?

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: No. 7

    Deleted.

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 3

    Space.

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Other News Re: Bieber fans go on Grammy-fueled Wikipedia rampage

    I didn't know that beliebers could be so pro-active, psycho-digital terrorists , maybe I'm underestimating the power of his music...nah!

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sarah's Reply

    Hello, liked the word play, but the thing with the chorus makes me think that this is a song, though you can have a refrain in poetry, the opening line ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 3

    Deleted.

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Ode To Mathematics

    This is a universal truth, that math kills, plain and simple--- 4 and a half out of 5 stars--- you are a prophet and an angel.

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The meaning of being Pretty

    Though I enjoy this, and the structure is great with the sentences, I kind of just sigh when I read this because all I hear is either you are pretty ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Fell Into the Fire

    Some of the greatest poems in history don't rhyme at all, many times rhyming limits the poem, and I think your attempt to rhyme every line here drags down a ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Inspiration

    Very nice, and I think this can make a good song, but it is great as it is, except for... "None of my words were chosen right"--kind of awkward, I'd ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Spring

    Very nice, great imagery that truly captures the essence of spring...even though I'm a winter person...loved the "sedimentary" word, not one that we see too often... great job capturing all ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flames of the Broken

    Interesting...I liked this, though maybe it can be longer, I especially liked the line-- "I'm a demon...I am a normal teenager." That was very powerful, and kind of captures what ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Hole

    Like it, especially the simplicity and the message, and I think the first line is good how it is, seeing how other people seem to think it's a typo, which ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fear thy government, our God

    Really cool, though you are missing a period at the end of the second stanza-it's something new that I've never seen, taking a modern speech and a biblical passage and ...

    Mar 10, 2011


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red