User avatar

MUCHO

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love Song of the Lakeside

    By the lake, we watch the day, Grow old and die away, And merge into the distance with the waves. The sun goes down and leaves us there, Watching us ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Other Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    HEY! YOU SHOULD SUBMIT THIS TO PUBLICATION!

    May 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Don't Wanna Wear My Pants Anymore!

    "I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more No, I aint gonna work on Maggie's farm no more Well, I wake up in the morning Fold my hands and ...

    May 24, 2011
  • General Articles Re: A Piece on Education

    living in California, I'm going to try my hardest to not mention the teacher's unions, but yah, education sucks. I just don't mean educational performance, but the idea in general. ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I have two, Catch 22 by Joseph Heller (I pronounce it yo-seph, 'cause he's jewish), and Crime and Punishment by Doestoevesky(which I spelt wrong). These two are so important to ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Dead

    I get it.

    May 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Crucifixion

    Cruci-fixation, or Crucifiction? I really liked the piece, and I'll promise a full review if you clean up the title. I like the pun, if it is indeed intended! :)

    May 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: picking oranges in Westminster, CA

    Well, I checked this out because I live down the road, and I was very impressed. The power with which you describe eating an orange (but I'm sure there is ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Only You

    I like the consistency, but it is kind of rigid, maybe add some twists and turns, and maybe seek out some different language, that could definitely make this more impactful ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    Ah yes writer's block, the poet's natural enemy.

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Is There Hope??

    it's good, just change them into complete sentences, that will work much better. :)

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Just Do Everything Wrong

    I like the word play and the opening line because the expletive really draws me in. I can't even open my mouth without shit coming out. My mind is in ...

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 15

    Looks real cool.

    Apr 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 15

    Deleted.

    Apr 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No. 12

    Deleted.

    Apr 22, 2011


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451