User avatar

MUCHO

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It Takes Acquired Minds

    Excellent, yes, this is probably on its way to being a masterpiece, but not quite yet, a couple years of refining and yah, we'll see this in the New Yorker, ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wishes

    Awwwwwwwww....tears much... Anyway, I really liked this, it was very lyrical, and very personal, though a bit cluttered, that is why i am here! First of all i like the ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Suffocating

    This was great, I can truly say that I have never read anything like this, so inventive. Though I don't know about the stanzas that get away from the quick ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    5. Never Cry wolf by farley mowat except for the part where he runs around naked 4. The Stranger by Albert Camus that guy was such a dousche bag! 3. ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: From Daddy to Daughter

    Welcome. I liked this, it was very solid. I won't go into details, cause man it is so damn late right now. But anyway, this was very consistent, and it ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Pegasaus

    Hey it's better than anything I can do. I do like it, it's kind of liberating. It has transfixed me and it will hang in the Louvre soon than later!

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Mashed Taters

    I am part Irish, so yes, I WORSHIP THE POTATOE! But I don't know, is this really about potatoes? Or are they a metaphor, anyway... 'stead of (a) workin out ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: nothing friendly, nothing pleasant

    I think there is something wrong with this site! This must be like the thousandth thing i've read about rape, or torture, or molestation or incest... If this was a ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a leaf's life and yours

    A Leaf's life and yours... Your life is like a leaf. It starts out so bright and green, hopeful. combine the first two sentences, and replace "so bright and green" ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Found Myself Loving Sylvia Plath (A Mad Boy's Love Song)

    Thank you both, and yah, the rhymes are kind of arkward, but so was she (and so am I) that's the idea...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Found Myself Loving Sylvia Plath (A Mad Boy's Love Song)

    I Found Myself Loving Sylvia Plath (A Mad Boy's Love Song) A Broken Villanelle I found myself loving Sylvia Plath, As I was walking down the primrose path. I always ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Year Zero

    This really captures the thing that I find greatest about life, that a Utopia, what everybody thinks they want, is actually a dystopyia, because there is nothing else left to ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter four- Tainted Perfection

    AHHH! CLiffhanger! I haven't read the first 3 chapters, and know nothing of the plot of the story (I think she is some sort of demon hunter or dragon hunter ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love Song of the Lakeside

    Thank you guys very much, such kind words should only be repaid with unmitigated scorn. Just kidding.

    May 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What A Heart Has Done

    I love the refrain about what a heart has done, and i love the intensity of this poem, I have a few suggestions of course, as I am probably one ...

    May 28, 2011


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda