User avatar

MUCHO

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Resplendent Night

    Resplendent Night, die young tonight and get born tomorrow; shine again forever. Revival by the Heavens, revel in the beauty of yourself and glisten while God is dreaming. Crawl Westward, ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Everyone Judges Me Right

    Right? Everyone judges me while I’m sleepin’, spewing lies like concrete webs unbroken with time or money. Spaces command me into nothing is to be ashamed of as far as ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: VH1'S 100 Greatest (Musical) "Artists" of All Time?

    I AM A SUCKER for anything "countdown-ish" and at the top of the list is VH1's 100 Greatest...series, which explains itself, SO, as a FAN of music, I was pumped ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: ICONOCLASTIC 18

    This is a true story, mostly true, but more fiction than true, but mostly true, enjoy, please read the whole thing, you scratch my back, (I will probably scratch yours)... ...

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Four Untitled Poems...

    A life lived a thousand times is no life at all: Like an intelligent word repeated is pretentious; Like a dress worn again is out of fashion; Like a mistake ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Before

    It's hard living like a true Christian in today's world, hypocrisy even comes from many people who claim to be Christian, or Muslim, or Jewish, but then act in confliction ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to: Scientists, Politicians, Prophets, et all...

    just call me a romantic

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to: Scientists, Politicians, Prophets, et all...

    Life is so easy we just cannot comprehend, So we try too hard to understand. That we’ve wasted lives by the time we cannot stand, And everybody’s empty at the ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 18

    Deleted...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Found Poetry: The Catcher in the Rye

    If you don't know, found poetry is where you take a random passage of whatever, and you black out portions to make a poem. We had to do one for ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Soul River

    This isn't fictional, but it isn't totally real, and it isn't really an essay, it's just a recount of an experience I had; enjoy! SOUL RIVER As I walked across ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 19

    Deleted...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Sniper

    I like the anonymity of the characters, slightly universal, the one mistake here would be mentioning Dublin at the end, I think with the people, and the place being unspecified, ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 17

    DELETED

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts of a Call-Girl

    Okay, first things first, the title is great, definitely good for getting attention to your poem, I like the address style, I will do my best (takes a deep breath) ...

    Jun 10, 2011


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy