User avatar

MUCHO

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grey Faces

    Love the concept, though your tone may be too strong. You wonder about the girl in the last stanza and just come to a conclusion about her, and I believe ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Escaping from Hell

    I don't know if you were there that day, so please don't take this personally. As a work of fiction, there is some great imagery and stream-of-consciousness here; but I ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cave/Forest Fire

    Though the first one may have gone completely over my head (I hope so), I loved "Forest Fire" because it so perfectly captures the state of life of which we ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hate Me

    Anyone with a soul has felt this way at one time or another, and that why this poem is great-to condense such a general feeling into four so concise lines ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Du bist

    Extremely heartfelt, I got a great sense of what you were or still are feeling. I also liked the Deux es machina in the line about Taylor Swift, even though ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 0

    Deleted.

    Feb 5, 2011


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb