User avatar

MUCHO

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No. 2

    Deleted.

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No. 1

    Deleted.

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Little Freedom

    Though I like this, there is an immediate flaw to it- the length and vocabulary. In MY opinion, when you are writing something about a subject like this, it must ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Storm Comes

    Dude-you definitely don't suck at poetry, only you might want to add some emotion to this because it is kind of boring. The purpose of the lines at the end ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What Words?

    So honest and heartfelt, there is nothing to be critiqued about this because I can tell it truly came from the soul and it has the effect that you must ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Mother

    Though I don't think it flows at all, it does have a great and heartfelt message-truly appropriate as a commemoration of an event, nothing more and nothing less. Great work-just ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hate Me

    So true, yet so simple-why is it that everything that is right comes so easily?

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: I need your tips!

    Just make sure everything is authentic and comes from the heart-something from the soul is far and away superior than something that is "manufactured" for an audience or for success. ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Don't Forget

    I can tell from this poem that I like you, without ever even meeting you, but I think some major changes are in order, especially with the rhyme and syllable ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Memories

    I meant now our friendship IS broken, merci.

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Memories

    Bonjourno... "You threw me down All I can do is frown You were such a heavy burden Now my heart is broken Our friendship shattered Lives have been altered Tears ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The One Year Social Experiment of a Teenager (Prologue)

    Interesting...promising, but I think it can definitely be stronger. Maybe instead of being so general, you can go more in depth and give some examples of the books you are ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 8

    Deleted.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 6

    Deleted.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flash Fiction

    There is art in the style when compared to how and when you wrote this. The bland sentence structure (only commas and periods) expresses a sense of boredom and blankness ...

    Feb 5, 2011


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec