User avatar

MUCHO

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Annexation: Chapter One

    Though the writing is impressive, I don't really have much interest in the story or have felt connected to it at all-I feel that you think I'm stupid while reading ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So get out

    F*** cancer, tell it to get off of your cloud man. Killed my dad's old man. "Hey, you, cancer, get off of our cloud!"

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unfinished Apology

    I don't really know what to make of this, and you say my poem doesn't make sense, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, but maybe I am just not deep enough to understand what's going ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No. 16

    Deleted.

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: lonely

    ooopsies- "Isolated BY thier company." :) Gotta do my APUSH homework now.

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: lonely

    I like this, it does a great job of catching what you are feeling and paints a great picture with the crowd metaphor, but it does need some revision, and ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If I ever,

    Write music for this. Please.

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nothing

    I think you should break this up into a line form, instead of a paragraph form-that type of structure just seems to make it longer and harder to stay with, ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 5

    Deleted.

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Nothing

    A little too long to be so heavy, but I like it, even though I don't really know what is going on. Sometimes you say "I" and other times you ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Land of the Free

    Hello again, got an idea, maybe for the first line you could say- Welcome to the land of the free (don't ask, don't tell) You know, just something a little ...

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Land of the Free

    Hmm...first of all I did like the poem as a work of poetry, though...maybe you should spend more time in America that isn't spent on "holiday" before you actually form ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Savior

    Very nice, a great example!

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 9

    Deleted.

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Progression

    Pretty cool and simple-actually, pretty awesome, so simple but yet so deep. There's nothing to critique my friend! Except maybe try a different progression, I don't really understand how- "Doubts ...

    Feb 9, 2011


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko