User avatar

MKate

  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    *Sorry, we've got to get more organized.* ^^

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    *Um, maybe organizing a search party to find out who threw that knife, maybe?*

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Hi, I'm back- miss me? ~Morgan It was getting darker, soon the only light we had was from Sam's flashlight. I'd wanted something to do, hadn't I? Well, I found ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Hey, guys? I'll be gone for a few days, so don't think I'm giving this story up when I don't post- Okay? Okay. Wish me luck! (please?) ~MKate

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Oooo... cool. Okay, here she goes... Morgan~ The girl didn't even flicker an eyelash at my question; she didn't hear me, maybe? She stood abruptly and glanced around, looking anywhere ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    Ummm... will somebody post- please?

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Wait, wait... soooo... what's happening? Is there only one group- or two? Maybe Sam just came in after you went to the top, ridersofdamar; so he doesn't know what's happening ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    ~Morgan "Hey," I smiled at the girl as she lowered herself down onto the soft, woolly rug before the fire and glanced a little shyly at me. "What are you ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    ~Morgan~ I stared drowsily into the fire, letting the blaze scorch my face and half-listening to the conversations going on behind me. They were all talking about the storm. The ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    Sorry I wasn't able to post earlier- I've got a large family and only one computer hooked up to the internet... which means a lot of waiting. Marley Dwalavyn Marley ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Snowed in

    Name: Morgan Glenwood Age: 21 Gender: Female Personality: Morgan is an in control, calm sort of person. She loves socializing with people, but is just as happy sitting in a ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fugitives

    Name: Marley Dwalavyn Age: 17 Sex: Female Appearance: 5'4" with short black hair and silver-gray eyes, Marley has a two-inch scar beneath her left ear she got falling down the ...

    Nov 11, 2009


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn